Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yamaha FJR1300A

2010 Yamaha FJR1300A Motorcycle2010 Yamaha FJR1300A Motorcycle
I’ve been reading the reviews on the Yamaha FJR1300 since the bike first appeared in the U.S.A. It had everything I’d come to favor on a bike, such as a power windscreen, ample cargo storage, ABS brakes, shaft drive, beautiful lines, fully adjustable suspension, not to mention plenty of power. I had often thought this might be a bike that I’d like to own.

But there was this “heat issue” that so many riders and reviewers mentioned that made me cautious. The LT is a hot enough ride in warm weather due to its large windshield and faring and I didn’t want another “hot” ride.

Of course, should I want to buy a new FJR1300, the fact that I would have to put down $500 and then wait several months before it’s arrival was also a put off (are you listening Yamaha?). I’m the type where if I have too much time to think about it, I just might talk myself out of it. That’s not to say I’m an impulse buyer, either. Just somewhere in between...

Then there’s the Ducati ST3 ABS. Just the name Ducati evokes images of fast, superb handling, handcrafted motorcycles and beautiful Italian women. Both have tremendous sex appeal, but are also high maintenance. Still, they look so good even sitting stationary!
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A Wallpaper2010 Yamaha FJR1300A Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment